Panel discussion and audience Q&A
14:45 - 15:05
Tobacco Control, Industry & Regulation
- What direction should the FDA take with e-cigarettes and tobacco control?
- Big Tobacco” v Vape Stores –what are the regulatory implications for both, what significance will this have?
- Regulating flavors to maximize benefit (smoker uptake) and minimize harm (youth appeal)
- Is the burden associated with the PMTA process too high, not high enough or about right?
- Prof Jonathan Foulds Professor of Public Health Sciences and Psychiatry - Penn State Tobacco Center of Regulatory Science, Cancer Institute
- Eric N. Lindblom, JD Director, Tobacco Control and Food & Drug Law - O'Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law, Georgetown Law
- Stacy L. Ehrlich Partner - Kleinfeld Kaplan & Becker LLP
- Tony Abboud Executive Director - Vapor Technology Association
- Prof David Levy Professor of Oncology, Lombardl Comprehensive Cancer Center - Georgetown University
- Clive Bates Director - Counterfactual Consulting Ltd
« Back to previous page