Panel Discussion and Live Q&A: Will the transition to a regulated marketplace be a gamechanger?
Time: 11:35 am - 12:10 pm
Date: May 26
- As FDA issues marketing granted orders in response to e-cigarette PMTAs, how should FDA and CDC explain the meaning of such orders and their implications for smokers
- What will the change in U.S. administrations and leadership at the FDA and CDC mean to the future of ENDS
- If the PMTA does not conclude by the September deadline, what will happen next?
- Prof Thomas J. Glynn, PhD Adjunct Lecturer - Stanford Prevention Research Centre, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Tim Phillips Managing Director - ECigIntelligence
- Matthew R. Holman Director, Office of Science (OS),Center for Tobacco Products (CTP) - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- David Graham Chief Impact Officer - NJOY
- Clive Bates Director - Counterfactual Consulting Ltd
- Stefanie Miller Managing Director - FiscalNote Markets