Panel discussion and Q&A
12:05 - 12:35
Youth Initiation and Smoking Cessation
- E-cigarettes and health research – what are the barriers and priorities for delivering better quality research?
- Is “dual use” an important step in cessation or a failing of harm reduction
- Is health communicaiton to youth and adults accurately reflecting the science?
- Prof David Hammond, PhD Professor & CIHR/PHAC Applied Public Health Chair - University of Waterloo, Ontario
- Dr. Lion Shahab Associate Professor in Health Psychology - University College London
- Prof Kenneth Warner Professor Emeritus and Dean Emeritus - School of Public Health, University of Michigan
- Prof Peter Hajek Professor of Clinical Psychology - Queen Mary University of London
- Dr Robin Mermelstein Professor of Psychology and IHRP Director - University of Illinois, Chicago
- Dr. Nancy A. Rigotti, MD Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School - Director, Tobacco Research & Treatment Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
« Back to previous page