Panel discussion and Q&A: What are the key considerations for prudent regulation of E-cigarettes?
09:45 - 10:15
- Can youth use of nicotine ever be acceptable to public health
- Are we seeing a “gateway” effect to combustible products
- Could youth use be a passing fad or a phenomenon that’s here to stay?
- How to maximize benefits for smokers and minimize potential harms for youth.
- Prof Steven A. Schroeder MD Distinguished Professor of Health and Healthcare - University of California, San Francisco & Director, Smoking Cessation Leadership Center
- Dr Brian King PhD, MPH Deputy Director for Research Translation, Office on Smoking and Health - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Colin Mendelsohn Conjoint Associate Professor - University of New South Wales, Syndey
- Deborah Arnott Chief Executive - Action on Smoking and Health (UK)
- James Van Loon Director General, Tobacco Control Directorate - Health Canada
- Prof Kenneth Warner Professor Emeritus and Dean Emeritus - School of Public Health, University of Michigan
« Back to previous page