Panel discussion and Q&A: What are the key considerations for prudent regulation of e-cigarettes?
Time: 9:50 am - 10:10 am
Date: August 31
2020-08-31 09:50 2020-08-31 10:10 Europe/London Panel discussion and Q&A: What are the key considerations for prudent regulation of e-cigarettes?
Discussion topics to followThe E-Cigarette Summit 2020 U.S
Discussion topics to follow
- Prof Steven A. Schroeder MD Distinguished Professor of Health and Healthcare - University of California, San Francisco & Director, Smoking Cessation Leadership Center
- Matthew R. Holman Director, Office of Science (OS),Center for Tobacco Products (CTP) - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Deborah Arnott Chief Executive - Action on Smoking and Health (UK)
- Andy Hyland Scientific Principal Investigator - PATH Study Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Prof Richard Miech Principal Investigator, Monitoring the Future - Institute for Social Research, Universithy of Michigan
- Prof Andrea Villanti Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Psychology - Vermont Center on Behavior & Health, at the University of Vermont